If you want to know how to earn money from BHIM app? If yes then this article can be very important for you. Today the whole world has become digital. This has made work easier, saves a lot of time, today there are many websites and apps that provide online service through which you can buy goods, movie booking, room booking, money transaction etc. In today’s post, we will talk about one such app which is used for online transactions.
As you know there are many apps and websites to transfer money online. This website and app makes your work easy. Today we will tell you about one such app whose name is Bhim App, today through this article we will tell you what is Bhim App and will give detailed information about how to earn money from Bhim App.
What is BHIM App?
BHIM is an mobile payment app based on a UPI (Unified Payment Interface). UPI is a payment system through which you can send or receive money between two bank accounts from your phone. Through this app people can exchange money digitally like Paytm and Freecharge.
The most important thing about this app is that it will work even without internet and there will be no need to enter long details like account number and IFSC code again and again to exchange money.
This app has been designed in such a way that people can easily transfer their money with it and it does not require any kind of technical knowledge.
Read Also: How to Add Custom Domain in Blogger
How to send money through BHIM app?
Now let’s understand how you can send money from BHIM App.
Step 1: To send money from BHIM App, first you have to signup. Follow the steps given below to signup in BHIM app.
1. First of all download the BHIM App from the play store.
2. After that install it in your mobile and open it.
3. After that select a language and click on Proceed button.
4. After that you have to choose the SIM card present in your phone whose number is registered with your bank account. The app will send you an SMS for verification, which will verify the BHIM App.
5. After verification, the BHIM app asks for a four-digit PIN, enter a four-digit PIN here. This PIN will be asked to you while logging into the App.
Step 2: Set BHIM UPI PIN
After signing up, you need to enter the details related to your bank. After this you need to create a PIN. This PIN will be asked from you while doing the transaction. For this follow the steps given below.
1. Add bank account Click on There you will see a list of banks. Choose your bank from that. After that this app will collect your account information from your bank. Whatever accounts are linked to your mobile number in that bank will be shown in front of you. Select an account from it.
2. Now you will be asked to enter the last 6 digits of your Debit Card and the expiry date of the debit card.
3. After that you will be asked a UPI PIN. Enter a UPI PIN here. This PIN will be asked from you while doing the transaction.
Please do not share your UPI-PIN with anyone. BHIM does not store your UPI-PIN anywhere. Customer care will also never ask for it.
Step 3: Send money using BHIM App
Follow the steps given below to send money through BHIM app.
1. On the home screen, the app has three options. Send Money, Request Money and Scan. Click on the SEND icon to send money.
2. Enter the mobile number or Virtual Payment Address (VPA) of the person you want to send money to. (Click on three dot menu in right top corner, if you want to send money directly to bank account using IFSC code)
3. Enter the amount and finally, enter the UPI PIN. You will be able to make the payment successfully.
How to earn money from BHIM app?
As I have already told Bhim app is a kind of Money Transaction App. To make digital transactions more attractive, the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has launched a cashback scheme for customers and merchants using the Bharat Interface for Money (BHIM) App.
With the new plans, customers will get a cashback of up to Rs 750 per month, while merchants can get a cashback of up to Rs 1000 every month. So let us now find out about various ways by which you can earn money using BHIM App.
1. Get a Welcome Gift of ₹ 51 on Transaction before BHIM App
Although the cashback service is valid for both new and existing users, users using the BHIM App will get a cashback of Rs.51 on completing their first transaction as a welcome gift. For this, the user has to link his bank account and complete the first transaction. Cashback can also be availed by sending a minimum of ₹1 to get the cashback amount.
2. Earn Money From Bhim App Referral Program
Giving this information, the Prime Minister said that if you can win cash back using the app, you will get ₹ 10 and the person you refer will get ₹ 25 for every transaction, this ₹ 25 is for three transactions only but It should have a balance of more than ₹ 50. Follow the steps given below to refer Bhim App to a friend.
1. Open BHIM App.
2. Top Menu located on the homepage Click on the icon.
3. Click on Refer a friend.
4. Click on Invite.
5. After that you can make your referral Will be able to share the link.
6. As soon as he downloads and installs the Bhim app through your link, then you will get ₹ 10 for it, if you install 20 people, then you will get a profit of ₹ 200 in a day.
7. In this way you can also earn money through Bhim app.
3. Get Cashback up to Rs.500 with BHIM App
Cashback up to Rs.500 BHIM app will give Rs.25 cashback for every unique transaction done through VPA/UPI ID, account number or mobile number. Minimum transaction value should be Rs.100. Users can earn maximum cashback of Rs 500 per month.
In addition to the cashback per transaction, there will be cashback based on the monthly transaction volume done by the users. If BHIM App users do 25 or more transactions but less than 50 per month, they will get Rs 100 cashback. For transactions above 50 and less than 100, Rs 200 will be provided as cashback. Those who do more than 100 transactions monthly will get Rs 250 cashback.
If you like this post How to earn money from Bhim app in hindi If you liked or got to learn something, then please share this post on Social Networks such as Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites.